Reviewed BCS preliminary results on Sunday 14th July

The reviewed results of the 34th BCS preliminary examination Bangladesh is going to published on Sunday 14th July 2013. According to the PSC press release, a special meeting of Public Service Commission Bangladesh decided to publish the 34th BCS preliminary Exam results based on previous valuation system. The meeting held on Saturday. Students can check their reviewed results on BPSE official website http://www.bpsc.gov.bd [ Visit Now ].

A group of 34th BCS Preliminary candidates set up a daylong blockade on Wednesday at Shahbagh area near the Dhaka university intersection after test result published on the basis of quota system. As a result BPSC - Bangladesh Public Service Commission has declared that the 34th result of BCS preli exam which was published in 08/07/ 2013 has been postponed. The revised results will be published tomorrow.
BCS is a most desired exam for government jobs in Bangladesh. Every meritorious student tries to participate in this examination. After publication of 34th BCS Preliminary result unsuccessful govt. job seekers demanding termination of the quota system in this valuable BCS examination. Currently, 56 % of govt. Jobs of Bangladesh are reserved for quotas, leaving only 44% open for merit-based recruitment. Students of all public university refer it as a discrimination system. So they want a permanent solution of this process.
Share on Google Plus
    Google Comment
    Facebook Comment