Important English Letter Writing for J.S.C / S.S.C Examination BD (Part: 05)

09. Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success in the J.S.C/S.S.C Examination.
Dhanmondi,
Dhaka.
The 26th March 2013.
My dear X,
I offer you my hearty congratulations on your brilliant success in the last J.S.C/S.S.C. Examination. My joy knew no bounds when I saw your name in the third position of the combined merit list. My parents and other members of our family are also very glad at your brilliant results. Really, your glaring success in the examination is a matter of great pride and satisfaction to me. I am sure you have a fair chance of getting at least a National Scholarship. It is much to your credit that you have done so well in the examination after your recovery from a prolonged illness. May Allah grant you a long life to achieve more brilliant success in all the examination to come.

I am sure you are going to study in Dhaka College, a renowned college in Bangladesh. Please let me know when you are coming to Dhaka. We are looking forward to find you amidst us soon.

I am quite well. Wish you the best of luck.
Cordially Yours,
'Y'
To From
Name: X
Borimari
Norsingdi
Bangladesh
Name: Y
Dhanmondi,
Dhaka.
Bangladesh

10. Write a letter to your friend describing a street accident.
13/6 B, Gulshan,
Dhaka.
The 10th May 2013
My dear X,

I have just got a letter from you. You wanted to know all about how we are. But in return I send you an account of a very woeful tale of an accident.

The other day while I was crossing the Manik Miah Avenue, suddenly I heard a loud crack. I turned my eyes to where the sound came from. Hastily I went there. What I saw with my own eyes I can’t express adequately. A boy of my age fell under the wheels of a big dragon (Bus) which was in hasty move. I saw the boy groaning under the pain and was struggling with death. Within a few minutes he succumbed to his injuries and e very thing came to an end. After making proper queries I found that he was our common friend Iqbal. I could not check shedding my tears. His parents were informed by the police and the dead body was taken for autopsy.

I went back to my house with a broken heart bearing the horrible scene of the accident in my mind. 
Your grieved friend,
'Y'
To From
Name: X
Mridabari
Demra 1362, Dhaka
Bangladesh
Name: Y
13/6 B, Gulshan,
Dhaka.
Bangladesh
Part: 01 Part: 02 Part: 03 Part: 04 Part: 05
Share on Google Plus
    Google Comment
    Facebook Comment