Top 12 English Applications for JSC, S.S.C and HSC Examination Bangladesh

Most important English First and Second paper applications for J.S.C, SSC, H.S.C Exam for all education board of Bangladesh including Rajshahi, Chittagong, Comilla, Sylhet, Jessore Dhaka, Barisal and Dinajpur BISE. Students of Madrasah Education Board who are taking preparation for JDC, Dakhil and Alim examination should also study these applications.
No-01:- Write an application to the Headmaster praying for a seat in the school hostel
To
The Headmaster,
Jamalpur Zilla School,
Jamalpur.

Subject: Prayer for allotting a seat in the school hostel.

Sir, 
I beg most respectfully to sate that I am a student of class IX of your school. I have been living here in Jamalpur with my parents. Unfortunately, my father who is a Govt. employee has been transferred recently from Jamalpur to Rajshahi. He will join his new post in Rajshahi on the first day of the next month. Mother and other members of our family will also leave Jamalpur for Rajshahi soon. I have no close relation here with whom I can stay up to my S.S.C Examination and can continue my studies.

In the circumstances stated above. I earnestly hope and pray that you would be so kind as to allot me a seat in the school hostel so that I can continue my further studies in your school.

I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil
Your name here
Class=IX, 
Roll no: 02

No-02:- Write an application to the Headmaster praying for a full-free student-ship
Subject: prayer for a full-free student-ship

Sir,
With due respect and humble submission I beg to state that I am a student of class IX of your school. I have been reading in this for the last four years. Since my admission in this institution I showed excellent performances in academic affairs. All along, I stood first in the class. This year also I stood first obtaining 90% marks.

It is to be noted here that my father who was a Government employee, has recently retired from his job. Now he has no source of income other than some landed property. So, it is not possible for him to defray my educational expenses after maintaining a large family consisting of seven members.

Now, if I am not favored with a full free student-ship from the school, I fear, I will have to put an end to my studies which will shatter all my future hopes and aspirations.

In this circumstances, I fervently pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me a full- free student-ship from this month so that I may continue my studies further.

Should you be kind enough to grand my prayer, I would spare no pains to prove myself worthy of your favor.
I remain
Sir,
-----------------

No-03:- Write an application to the Headmaster praying for a testimonial 
Subject: Prayer for issuing a testimonial. 

Sir, 
With due respect and humble submission, I beg to state that I had been a student of your school form class IV to Class X. I passed the SSC Examination from your school in 2012 bearing Roll no-208300 and acquired A+ grade. I got distinction marks in General Mathematics, Geography, English and other subjects. I now intend to get myself admitted into a reputed college. So, I need a testimonial to be submitted to the college authority. In this connection I beg to add that I took active part in games and sports and other co-curricular activities during my stay in the school. 

In fine, I most fervently pray and hope that your honor would be so kind as to issue me a testimonial referring to my academic records, character and other activities during my stay here. 
I remain 
Sir 
……………….
No-04:- Write an application to the headmaster of your school praying for a transfer certificate. 
Subject: Prayer for granting a transfer certificate. 

Sir, 
With due respect and humble submission I beg state that my father is under order of transfer from Dhaka to Rajshahi. As such our family is going to be shifted there soon. This naturally makes me leave your school also. 
I shall, therefore, deem it a favor if you kindly issue me a transfer certificate at an early date. In this connection, I beg to add I have cleared all my dues up to the current moth and that there is no book or school article lying with me. 

For your act to kindness, I shall remain ever grateful. 
I remain 
Sir 
…………………..
No-05: Write an application to your Headmaster requesting him to install a canteen in the school premises. 
Subject: - prayer for starting a canteen in the School campus. 

Sir, 
We, the students of your school, beg to lay before you the following prayer for your kind consideration and early disposal. 

Our school is one of the best and the biggest schools in Noakahali district. The present roll strength of it is about one thousand. Many students come from remote places by bus or train. As our school begins at 10:30 AM, some have to start from home as early as 9 a.m. naturally they feel very hungry at noon. But unfortunately there is no good Snack-bar or restaurant in this school campus. So, students have to go to a long distance even for light refreshment. 

In this circumstance, we request your honour to consider the inconveniences suffered by the students most sympathetically and redress one of their long-felt grievances by making arrangements for opening a canteen in the school premises as early as possible. 

We remain 
Sir 
……………..

No-06: Write an application to the headmaster requesting him to set up a debating club in the school premises.
Subject: - Application for setting up a debating club in the school premises.

Sir,
We, the students of your school beg most respectfully to state that we have no debating club in our school. As such we do not any opportunity to train up ourselves in the art of oratory that highly determines the character and personally of a student. Debate is the highly determines the character and personality of a student. Debate is the only effective forum that teaches us to learn the art of speaking together with frequency in talking and appraising of various problems and situations of the world.

We, therefore, ardently pray and hope that you would be kind enough to set-up a debating club to fulfill our long cherished desire and oblige there by.

We remain
Sir
………………………
No-07:- Write an application to the headmaster praying for admission 
Subject: Prayer for admission.

Sir, 
With due respect and humble submission, I beg to state that I wish to get myself admitted into your school. Previously I was a student of Comilla Zilla School. I was doing well with my studies there. By my father’s recent transfer t Dhaka from Comilla has resulted in shifting our family to Dhaka. We are now residing at Azimpur Govt. Quarters which is very close to your school. My parents keenly desire me to get me admitted in class IX in your school. I have also a special fascination for your school for its exceptionally brilliant results and high reputation. So, I have an ardent desire to get myself admitted into class IX in your school. Further, I beg to add that I passed the last Annual Examination securing 80% marks in all the subjects. 

The attested copies of my transfer certificate and progress report along with transfer, release and joining orders of my father are enclosed here with for your kind perusal. 

I, therefore, pray and hope that you will consider my case graciously and permit me to get myself admitted into class IX in your prestigious institution and thus gratify me. 

I remain 
Sir 
…………….
No-08:- Write an application to the headmaster praying for a half-holiday to witness a football match.
Subject: - Prayer for granting a half-holiday.

Sir,
Most respectfully we, the pupils of your school beg to state that the final match of the Inter-School District Football tournament will be held today at 4 p.m. in our school playground between our School Eleven and the Nakla School Team. The game, as it is expected, will be an excited one because both the teams are equally strong. Our presence in the playground will certainly be encouraging to our players. As the tournament is expected to be an attractive and enjoyable, we do not like to miss the opportunity of seeing and enjoying such a game.

We would therefore, like to solicit the favour of your granting us a half holiday today to enable us to witness the game and cheer-up our player.

We remain
Sir
……………..

No-09:- Write an application to the Headmaster for changing school hours or for morning school. 
Subject: - Prayer for holding morning school. 

Sir, 
We, the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that the summer season has already set in and there is no rain for a long time. Due to excessive heat of the sun, it has become very difficult for us to continue our works in the class room at noon. Moreover, the students coming from a long distance face a lot of troubles in the glaring sun. So, it will surely be convenient to all of us if the classes are held in the morning. 

We would therefore, feel much obliged if you are gracious enough to hold classes in the morning from tomorrow until there is an appreciable change in weather. 

We remain 
Sir 
…………………….

No-10:- Write an application to the Deputy Commissioner of your district for relief materials for the flood affected people. 
To 
The Deputy Commissioner, 
Sylhet. 

Subject: - Prayer for sanctioning relief goods for the flood affected people of Balagonj. 

Sir, 
We, on behalf of the inhabitants of Balagonj, beg to draw your kind attention to the fact that the recent devastating flood has caused an enormous loss to the life and property of our locality. The people of the locality have been passing their days in utmost miseries. Most of the people have lost their crops, cattle and properties. Cholera and other fatal diseases have also broken out in the locality in an epidemic form in the wake of flood for want of pure drinking water. It has already taken some valuable lives. So, if immediate relief measures are not taken the situation will go from bad to worse that will cause a severe blow to the life and property of the flood stricken people. 

In the above circumstances, we fervently pray and hope that you would be so gracious as to take immediate steps by sending adequate relief materials to the flood affected area to save the lives of the suffering people. 

We remain 
Sir, 
Your most faithfully, 
A, B, C……….and E 
On behalf of the people of 
Balagonj District, 
Sylhet.

No-11:- Write an application to the Chairman of your Union Parishad for sinking a tube-well. 
To 
The Chairman, 
Dharghar Union Parishad 
Madhob pur, 
Habigonj, Sylhet. 
Subject: - Prayer for sinking a tube-well. 

Sir, 
We, on behalf of the people of the village Palash, would like to draw your kind attention to the acute scarcity of pure drinking water in our village. The few tanks in the village that are used to supply pure water have already dried up on account of severe drought. There are, of course, three tube-wells in the village. Two of them again have gone out of order. The remaining one is, therefore, unable to supply drinking water for nearly 250 families that live in the village. And as such the villagers have been suffering a lot for want of pure drinking water. In absence of pure drinking water they often drink unclean water and suffer from diseased link diarrhea, dysentery etc. Hence sinking of, at least, two tube-wells in the central part of the village have become essential to remove the long left want for pure drinking water. 

In view of the circumstances, we earnestly pray and hope that you would kindly take immediate steps to skink at least two tube-wells in the middle of the village to ensure the supply of pure drinking water to the villagers. For this act of your kindness we shall remain ever grateful to you. 

We remain 
Sir, 
Your most faithfully, 
……………….
No-12:- Write an application to the postmaster general requesting him to established a post office in your locality 

To
The Postmaster General, 
Government of the People’s Republic in Bangladesh, 
Dhaka. 

Subject: - prayer for the establishment of a post office.

Sir, 
We, the inhabitants of the village, Monohorpur in the district of Lakshmipur, have the honour to lay before you the following prayer for favour of your kind consideration and immediate action. 

Ours is a big village with a population of nearly two thousand. Unfortunately, we have no post office as yet in our village. As the nearest post office stands about three miles away from our village, we are to walk a long distance to post the letters, registers, parcels and to buy post cards, envelopes, stamps etc. The situation gets worse in the rains when the village roads become submerged and the postman finds it difficult to perform his normal duties. 

In the above circumstances we, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to take necessary step for setting up a branch post office in our village in order to remove the inconveniences to the villagers and for which act of kindness we shall remain ever grateful to you. 

Yours faithfully, 
A, B, C…..and M 
On behalf of the people 
of Monohor pur.
Share on Google Plus
    Google Comment
    Facebook Comment